5/19/15

Polignano a Mare

DSCN6918copy2 m m

One of the first pictures to come from my weekend getaway to Bari, Italy. Well, the idea is that when traveling, one does not have to stay in that one place the plain ticket or bus or train ticket says. Traveling means also exploring the surroundings. Around Bari, I think that every little city has a thing of its own. Just google search this. Sooo here is Polignano a Mare. At just around half an hour train ride outside of Bari one can admire something so unique.. Indeed. Just look at this one particular picture I'm in. Houses built on the rocks. Buildings from prehistoric times. Cristal clear blue beautiful water ( also so so cold, but I had to take a dip in ). And so on.
 Also, experimenting with a vintage camera. Let's shoot and see! <3 p=""> Curls and a red dress seemed like a right choice for that day.
 Also nr 3 I think: Ate 3 gelatos kind or one after the other- me the non eater ice cream.
Stay tuned for more...but here I am with exams and with my started diploma paper. Hm. Today I had my graduation. Before it I was in a state of needing solitude because right after landing ( my first flight yeeei ) I went more or less directly to an exam. Second Hm. But then I was ecstatic and still kind of am. Not sure if I should share a picture from today. I wore white everything plus nude pumps.
Take care and good night!

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric