12/20/15

zara love


Zara bag, nude coat and a pearl headband.
I feel like all these 3 items are a great addition to my closet and something so simple yet I never had any like them before.
I really love to buy 2-3 pieces and experiment with them. It boosts my daily mood. The more I do so, the more I'm in for more.
I don't have a photographer that can work with the foggy weather outside ( I mean- me as a photographer and I'm still new to that) therefore I don't have any outfit pictures from my camera. The only ones I have are the ones on my phone that I post on Instagram as those are easy and much quicker to edit. And with a big contrast you can almost forget about the gloomy weather.
Anyways, I'm doing my best to document my style day by day.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric