1/17/16

#ootd on instagram and thoughts of PFW


Mobile update of what I wore one day this week. I think it was Tuesday.
Anyway, now I'm browsing the internet feeling inspired, deleting some stuff from my archives on my laptop, and deciding on future trips with friends. Brussels, Amsterdam. Well Paris too....
Is it weird that I was just browsing for their schedule this February? I could try my hand at capturing street style or even trying my hand at volunteering events? Or Milan Fashion Week? As I understand Italian.
But PFW..... I was dreaming about it as I was in Spain last September. Now it feels like I need to be taking the following step after dreaming about it. Actually taking action!

PS: Pictured me wearing a full Zara outfit beside the shoes.
Take care!

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric