5/7/16

Budapest



I was in Budapest for a few days one month ago for some photo shootings. These pictures above were shot on my last morning there on Liberty Bridge and this is what I wore. It was very cold and that's why I had all of my clothes from my bag on me haha. I travel very light. I always have one bag- my handbag. In which I also carry my camera. I don't like to carry things in my hands. For some reason I don't feel at ease. I like to be free for the new.
Also, about my outfit, I don't like having a t-shirt or any other garment besides a bra under my shirt or sweater when I only wear them. But here I wore a red t-shirt for the pop of color. I have so many neutrals in my closet now that sometimes when shopping I just see a strong colored item of clothing and I especially want it for that reason mainly.


I wore Zara coat, bag, jeans. Stradivarius sweater, t-shirt and boots, Bershka shirt.

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric