6/21/16

mix


 As an artist, I am always on the hunt for better and better pictures therefore lately I'm having a hard time just sitting down, doing some editing and posting the outfit for that current date. Outfit of the day at its best. So today instead of postponing some more I'm sharing some snapshots.
It's getting hotter and hotter outside and I'm seriously on the hunt for the perfect long/over the knee dresses for my summer Roman holiday in a few days. Because seriously those are the perfect dresses that scream Rome. Can't wait! I'm currently just as I write this and edit and organize the rest of the pictures from the previously week I'm watching/listening to some talk from Oprah, Elizabeth Gilbert and some YouTube Rome guides.

Talk to you soon!
Simo

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric