8/4/16

ZARA outfit


 For that day- the outfit was simply planned around my new sandals. And it was a no-brainer that it would look super good with my white jeans. I feel like white pants bring more light to your appearance. I like that so much!
 It looks like a boring outfit but because I changed the way I usually pose and the position- it just brings something new into the equation. Also, my dear friend and work colleague started taking my pics and I must say that for some reason I am so much more confident and relaxed  when she shoots my looks. I mostly think it's because she's such an outgoing person and I love that about her and it makes me act the same way. I'm excited for this new jurney with her!

All Zara everything except the shoes which are from Benvenuti.

No comments:

Design by | SweetElectric